The TN-250 notcher is one of the most revolutionary hole saw tube notchers on the market. Designed for chassis, roll cages, and much more. The heart of this machine is the unique design of the self centering capture vise that allows the ability to clamp onto bent tubes in any direction.
A large degree plate is included with a very visible pointer for exact degree angles every time. This tubing notcher has a fully adjustable axis to accommodate almost any notch combination considering the pivot moves left to right up to 230 degrees, there are two slotted mounting rails for almost any position of the bearing block.
Part No. TN-250
Directly From Baileigh Industiral. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery )
This item can not be shipped Internationally
- Capacity of 1" to 2.5" OD
- 230 degree angle adjustment
- Offset Notching Ability
- All CNC machined
- Can offset notch up to 1" vertically
- 1-1/4" Polished Stainless Steel shaft
- Radial vise clamping system allows for clamping in the center of a bend
- Bolts to a table or clamp it in a vise
- Uses standard bi-metal hole saws
- Requires a 1/2" hand drill